Monday, September 10, 2012

Julia, Juls, Julsie, Ann, Annie....

A few days ago, a birthday was celebrated. A sweet little girl turned 8! EIGHT!

Her name is Julia and she is my baby sister.


People say she looks like me when I was her age. I have to agree. We joke about our similarities and I call her my "mini-me."

She is spunky. Stubborn. Creative. Beautiful. Loving.

She loves Jesus and her family so much.

And boy do I love this little girl! Wish we could have been there to celebrate her birthday with her.

 
For some crazy reason, I have very few pics of her :( a problem which will soon be fixed!
 
 
She loves anything and everything girly!
 
She knows how to put on makeup better than I do!
 
She was born into a family of 4 older sisters and an older brother. She has always acted older than her age and I have to say its one of the things I love about her. She fits in with all her siblings friends and has always enjoyed being a "teenager."
 
From guitar playing at frontlines, and walking around Africa like she owned the place, to helping in nursery at her Dad's church and taking care of her younger sisters...this girl is a hoot and a servant.
 
 
 

We love you Julsie!! Happy Birthday sweet girl :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)