Thursday, August 23, 2012

my favorite girl

I would like to tell you about a girl I know.

She is beautiful.

She is funny. a complete goober, actually.

She is thoughtful.

She is sooo smart.

She loves her mama, daddy, and brother.

She turned three yesterday.

She has stolen my heart.

She is ClaireBell.

She is my daughter.

She is my favorite girl in the world.

 
 
 
 
 
ClaireBell,
 
I have loved you since the day I knew you existed. The day you were born, you changed my life forever. You taught me how to love like I never had before. You taught me about responsibility. You teach me every day how to be a good mother.
 
You were my first baby, which means you have to endure my first-time-mama mistakes. Thank you for loving me no matter how much I mess up. Thank you for forgiving me when I just can't seem to figure it out. Thank you for your constant hugs and kisses. You don't know how much it means when you say, "I love you, mama." 
 
I have enjoyed these past three years with you. They have been the best in my life. I can't wait to spend many many more with you, my sweet girl. Living. Learning. Arguing. Laughing. We've made it through the passy times, through potty training....whew...and now we are on to homeschooling.
 
I pray God gives me the strength, patience and grace to be the mother you need. I pray I can somehow be a Proverbs 31 woman. One you can trust and look up to. I love you ClaireBell Joy. More than you know. Happy Birthday sweet girl. 
 
 
We spent a wonderful day at the beach last weekend with family in celebration of both ClaireBell and Ryder's birthdays!! We had a great time. Here are a few pics.
 


























 
Sorry for the lengthiness of this post......just couldn't skip out on letting you see some of these pics!
 
And tomorrow brings more excitement! Our little Ryder is turning ONE!!!
 
Fun, but crazy having their birthdays two days apart.
 
Happy Thursday friends! Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. i cannot believe that she is three!! Happy Birthday Sweet ClaireBell!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)