Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekly Highlights

We have had a fun, busy month so far! Its hard to be motivated to sit down on the computer when the blue skies, white sand, and salty water are calling my name! But since its storming today......

Here is my tip of the week:



Add a teaspoon of basking soda to your water while boiling eggs; the eggshells will peel right off! No more ice, watching the timer, or any of the crazy things we try!


My project this week (which was actually about a month ago) was this:



I helped my Mama decorate her mantle. Which consisted of the framed paper quilt, painting and baking the dishes, painting the "It is Well..." and digging through the garage to find more treasures!

*I also made matching aprons for myself and ClaireBell, which you can read about below:*


Recipe of the week goes to:



This sausage and vodka sauce Radiatori Pasta. I served this with a simple ceasar salad and fresh, toasted, french bread. I wish I could give the recipe because it was delish! But I really have no idea what I put in it...lol. I love cooking that way!


There's no way I could pick just one pic from the last month, so here are a few:

Ha! My three favorite people :) 

Clairsy loves her babies! Love her big brown eyes

Grandpapa and Ryder playing at the baseball field! So sweet

I took the kids to the beach by myself this week! We had a blast!

Ryder being too smart ;) He turned this basket over and climbed up to get Clairsy's crayons! He was so proud


Happy Monday friends! Looking forward to another week. Praying God will teach me how to be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)