Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I missed in February....

I had very good intentions for writing a post this year for each family members' birthday, or special occasions, holidays, etc. Well, I didn't make it past Jan. 10th....eeek. So even though these very special people and holidays are not getting the praise they deserve, know they were celebrated :)

After Christina's birthday posted here, we had a very special day for both the Asnip's and DeGuzman's. February 4th marked the 17th birthday for my sweet twin sisters Samantha and Hope, and my fantastic father-in-law's birthday! Funny that three of our family members could share the same special day :)  

Two days later, the 6th, is my wonderful husband's birthday! Followed by the love day and then little Elizajane's birthday, who isn't so little anymore!!


Samantha, you are beautiful! Honesty is ingrained in your character, and faithfulness is just who you are. I love you so much and am so proud of the woman you are becoming. I can't wait to see how God continues to use you! xoxo happy late late late birthday!
(sorry I stole your profile pic...hehe)



Hope! You are so fun, so friendly. I love that we have so much in common...I LOVE that you sing, and man, dude, girl, you can sing ;) God has big plans for you. I think when you lead, people follow and God loves to use that for His glory. I love you dearly, you are so beautiful! muah




Dad. thank you for being such a God honoring man. I love how you lead your family and take such good care of them, and us. You are a fantastic Grandpapa to our babies! And the best father-in-law a girl could ask for :) I love you! 
(I stole these pics too....haha. for a post about these pics check this out!)



My wonderful Dakota.....I love you so much! You have been my best friend for so many years! You inspire me. You encourage me. I am so lucky to be your wife. Your laughter is contageous. Your daddy skills are truly remarkable. I'm so proud of the man you are, and the man you are aspiring to become. xoxoxoxo


singing with the babies



pitching for his summer league here in jax

Elizajane! You are so precious, sweet girl. You are a wonderful Aunt to Clairsy and Ryder, I love how you love them. Your sweet personality is so becoming. I love to hear you/see you do impressions of your favorite movies..impressive to say the least! I love you girly. We had so much fun sharing your birthday with you this year :)


celebrating at chuck-e-cheese



February was fun! Busy! So many loved ones to celebrate, so much to be thankful for!













No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)