Thursday, November 11, 2010

family fall fun

It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon and I decided to torture my family with a photo shoot! come on, you know you've done it too ;)

Dakota and I got this picture of just the two of us! We just said, "ClaireBell, take a picture of Daddy and Mommy, here's where you press the button"...and viola! Kid's a genius, I just know it. haha...

Unfortunately, my little ClaireBell wanted nothing to do with this so called "fun" trip into the woods, so we got this shot...


little by little, she started doing better....mommy and baby shot


I just L-O-V-E this picture of these two :) you can see her trying to take the pumpkin out of his hands to carry it on her own


finally, they put me in a picture by myself!! now see what I can do for the camera......



This is what we call her "funny face"....she will make it on demand.
All in all, a good day, good pictures and a funny face that I am assured will make you all smile :)

Happy Fall Friends!

1 comment:

I always love hearing your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)