Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013, here I come!!

Wow...how do you catch up after months of not blogging?? Why do I feel the need to catch up? Can I just start over...pretend like this is my first post and share the news from here on out?? But what about all those sweet Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and everything in between pictures I just knew I would share with you? ugh.

Well, let me start with this.....today is my little sisters birthday :)  22 Woop Woop! She is marrying her best friend this summer and graduating from college the month before! Exciting stuff, right?! We have had such fun planning wedding stuff, trying on dresses....lots and lots of dresses! pinning "must-have's" on Pinterest, and flipping through catalogs.I am so excited to see each little decision made and let me tell you, its coming together just beautiful :)





Happy birthday, Christina! I hope this year is amazing!

I am looking forward to this year! Lots of things on my "to-do" list, resolutions made, friendships I am hoping to strengthen and a family I can't wait to know, love, and serve better.

Look for a post tonight or tomorrow with lots of pics and a glance back on 2012!! Thank you for reading and sticking with me and my inconsistant blogging! haha. until later....

Happy Thursday, friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)